- How Long Does it Take to Complete A Resin Flooring Job?
Smaller jobs can be completed in 2 or 3 days ensuring the resin cures between the required coats. Some repairs can be completed in a single day. Larger jobs like the warehouse in the background picture which was almost 14,000 square metres can take several weeks.
- Do you work out of normal hours (weekends, nights, holidays etc.)?
Yes. We always endeavour to work around our customers requirements.
- How fast can a job be scheduled?
This usually depends on the job. Common colours of resin are kept in house for urgent jobs, others have to be ordered from resin suppliers. We have multiple teams to ensure we can deliver within your timescales. Please call or email to discuss.
- How do I get a quote?
Use the contact link above to call the office or email us using the contact link to get a free quote.
- Do you have to visit the site to quote?
Not always but for larger jobs we prefer to see the existing surface to ensure we provide you with the correct solution to fit your requirements.
- Do you prepare the surface yourself?
Yes we usually prepare the surface and see the job through from start to finish. This is all vacuum controlled.
- Do you provide a warranty or guarantee?
We are approved installers of products that come with manufacturers warranties.